SINFT ® compressed air filters prevent dust, dirt, oil and water from your equipment. Dust will wear down your equipment (like the air motor in grinders), pneumatic actuators and it can make pneumatic control valves get stuck.
Particularly when the dirt and dust combined with oil (which is often the case with compressors), a sticky mess can form inside valves, motors and other compressed air equipment. You need to install some compressed air filters to protect your equipment .
Air enters on one side and goes through the filter element, where all dust, water or oil is collected. The clean air then leaves the filter housing on the other side.
• Lower total cost of ownership
• Lower environmental impact reducing CO2 emissions
• Guaranteed continuous air quality
• Design to be retrofitted into original filter housings
• Replaces standard filter elements